If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt.
We do not exchange items.
If an item is not shipped back in original condition or within 14 days after your purchase we will not refund the item. Please make sure to fulfill these conditions if you’re considering to claim a refund.
We understand original condition to be: that all returned items need to have all the originally attached tags and must have no signs of being used, worn, washed or modified.
For international returns, we suggest you mark your package as a gift. Any costs charged to us by customs for import tariffs or otherwise, will be deducted from your refund amount.
How to return your items:
To return an item, you are required to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org on the date on which you’ve returned the item, including:
- Reason for return
- Shipping carrier
- Tracking code for the package
- Copy or scan of the original invoice/receipt
In your package, include your name, reason for return, (a print of) your purchase invoice and the items you wish to return.
Faulty orders or items:
If you received the wrong items, or faulty items, please contact email@example.com quoting your order number, full name, address, and the issue. We will then work with you to solve the problem.
If our customer service directs you to return your items, the package needs to be sent no later than 5 business days after agreements are made per email. You will still need to provide the information outlined below via both email and your package.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Reimbursement usually takes 1-2 weeks after receiving the package.
- Returned items which do not include all necessary information, are likely to be delayed.