What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Your first and last name, as well as your email address (your “personal information”);
- as well as information that does not identify you (e.g., anonymous, or aggregated data), such as Internet activity (e.g., browsing history, clicks), location data, preferences, behavior, and social media information.
What About the Privacy of Children?
- We do not intend to collect personal information from anyone who is under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 you should not provide any personal information to us. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and suspect he/she has provided personal information to us, you may contact us using one of the methods provided at the in the “How To Contact Us” section below to exercise your rights as a parent or guardian.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our Company with most of the data we collect. Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Via our clients, including artist management, label partners, Online Shop Operators, who use websites, online shops, and other interaction tools that may collect data.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:e collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out online form on our website;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies; and
- Communicate with us via text, email, or otherwise, including submitting any materials through our website.
- Add you to our e-mail list or other communication tool that keeps you up to date on what we are up to; provided that you will always have the option to “unsubscribe” from any of these communication tools;
- Answer any questions or inquiries that you may have; and
- Review your submissions to our Company.
If you agree, Our Company may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Our Online Shop operator, currently Sandbag Limited;
- Our clients and partners, including but not limited to artists, labels, managers, and publishers;
- Heroic B.V.
How do we store your data?
The security of your personal information is important to us. We have instituted reasonable security procedures and measures that are intended to protect your personal information and our information technology systems that store personal information. Unfortunately, no transmission of information over the Internet nor storage of information electronically can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In order to help protect the personal information you provide to us; you should use a secure internet connection and web browser.
Our Company securely stores your data using industry-leading cloud-based storage vendors, and we take the best reasonable efforts to safeguard our company’s cybersecurity.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data that we have collected. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our contact details below.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses among others:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: info (at) bitbirdofficial.com
Call us at: +31 (0)6 26 49 86 60
Or write to us: bitbird B.V., Nieuwe Uitleg 29, 2514 BR, The Hague, The Netherlands, Attn: Privacy Officer
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
PO Box 93374
2509 AJ DEN HAAG
Telephone number: (+31) – (0)70 – 888 85 00
Fax: (+31) – (0)70 – 888 85 01
(only by appointment)
2594 AV Den Haag